We are a young and enthusiastic team with a true passion for technology and innovation, working every day to make customers’ lives better!
Technology is nothing without people!
At DOS, with 20 years of experience, we know that all the success and growth we have had would not have been possible without the people. That’s why we make it a point to offer a competitive package and a modern work environment.
We strongly believe in the perfect work-life balance and want everyone to be happy, satisfied and have time to enjoy life.
The IT world is constantly evolving and to keep up with the times and be ready for the future, we incentivize our employees towards continuing education.
Our offices reflect our agile and innovative way of working.
We have spacious and bright workspaces for a stimulating and dynamic environment.
You will join a friendly, family environment, a community with open communication where you have room to grow and your ideas are welcomed and heard.
We ensure that our supplementary LAA and UVG insurance packages and health insurance to all our employees.
With our Swiss Life package we offer a wide range of pension benefits. One of the many advantages is 100% of the insured salary without any surprises.
We are looking for people who love technology as much as we do and who want to grow and make DOS Group the leader for ICT services and software development in Switzerland.
Senior System Engineer M/F (100%)
At this time of rapid growth, we are looking to expand our team to better serve the needs of the market and create new technology breakthroughs for our customers and partners.
The team’s mission is to ensure that the product capabilities and performance we deliver support our End-to-End Device to Cloud vision, enabling customers to have easy-to-use tools that work together seamlessly to enable IoT solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server infrastructures (installation, ordinary and extraordinary management, tuning and troubleshooting).
- Dedicated hosting systems (Plesk, cPanel)
- Ability to design, implement and maintain MySQL installations, including clustered and balanced front-end load systems
- Good skills in networking, routing, L2- L3 switching, firewalls
- Good knowledge of VMware virtualisation systems and corresponding Veeam backup
- Good knowledge of Centos OS, Docker and Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of monitoring systems
- Problem-oriented, curious, detail-oriented
- Effective communication, good listening, negotiation skills
- Enjoy interacting with customers, willingness to travel
- Continuous learning
- BS, MS in computer engineering or electronic engineering
- 3-5 years of work on the development of firmware and wireless communication systems
- High level of personal responsibility
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English (level B1-B2)
- Good knowledge of German and French are considered preferable
What you can expect
- Friendly and familiar environment with open communication, where you will have room to grow and where your ideas will be welcomed and listened to.
- Transparent salary, in line with the market and progressive in relation to the achievement of objectives.
- Excellent professional pension plan.
Working at DOS Group
Ours, is a solid company that wants to expand its frontiers with a pioneering mentality and that actively lives and promotes innovation. The Agile methodology, coworking environment and team spirit are an integral part of our culture, that will also evolve thanks to your active contribution.
Work and Family
An optimal work/family balance is the basis for a long-term partnership. We experiment with innovative forms of working and integrate them into the offerings for our customers, demonstrating that the conscious use of technology is an enabler for business and the well-being of people.
Founded in 2001 in Arzo, in just a few years it has strengthened its offering in the IT sector. Besides resale of computers and printers, consultancy for more complex IT infrastructures and data centre services were added. In 2006, the first software development activities began, structuring a division that is now very active in the creation of customised applications and. In 2014, the department dedicated to the Momentum solution was added, which has been successfully adopted by a number of rescue agencies beyond the Gotthard region. The pioneering and innovative spirit of DOS, which in the meantime has become DOS Group SA, sets new milestones with the opening of the Agile Center in 2019, a space dedicated to coworking, a cultural and technological exchange between IT professionals, and, in 2020, with the acquisition of the software house Macaco, specialised in the creation of augmented and virtual reality solutions. Today, more than 50 DOS Group employees support more than 2,500 clients throughout Switzerland.
Please submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Software Development
No open position available
Team Sales & Marketing
No open position available
Do you want to join our team but haven’t found the right position for you? Send us your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com