Working at DOS Group
Ours is a solid company that wants to expand its frontiers with a pioneering mindset and actively lives and promotes innovation. The coworking environment and Team spirit are an integral part of our culture and also evolve through your active contribution.
Founded in 2001, DOS Group has established itself as one of the leading IT companies in Ticino, providing end-to-end solutions in Switzerland.
The experience gained over the years, both locally and in wider activities, allows us to work alongside our clients with professionalism and competence, supporting them during all phases of design and implementation.
For more than 20 years we have been offering consultancy and IT assistance in Ticino. We now also support customers in the rest of the world.
During this period of rapid growth, we are looking to expand our team to better serve the needs of the market and create new technological breakthroughs for our customers and partners.
- Analysis of Requirements: Working with customers to understand their business and technical requirements, translating them into technical solutions.
- Solution Design: Designing comprehensive technical solutions, considering customer requirements, best practices and emerging technologies.
- Team Collaboration: Working closely with ICT, Sales and other stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation of the solution.
- Life Cycle Management: Providing support throughout the entire project life cycle, from the design phase to implementation and post-implementation support.
- Technology Assessment: Monitor and evaluate new technologies and industry trends to ensure that proposed solutions are state-of-the-art.
- Obtain detailed technical/business knowledge of strategic partners’ applications, in particular their possibilities and limitations, in order to present the best solution to customers.
- Carry out and follow up the integration of products into the applications and solutions of strategic partners.
- Enabler for the training and technical growth of the ICT team
- Previous experience as Solution Architect or similar role in ICT.
- In-depth knowledge of networking technologies, cloud computing, IT security, modern workplace and software architectures.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with customers, internal teams and suppliers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to tackle complex challenges and find innovative solutions.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field will be an asset.
- Strong background (5+ years) in ICT.
- Good knowledge of English (level B2 minimum), other national languages (fr-de) are preferred.
- Relevant ICT certifications (e.g. AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect, etc.) are preferred.
- Other computer skills:
- Suite Microsoft 365, InTune, Copilot, Autopilot etc
- MDM services
- On premise server architectures
- Cloud architectures and knowledge of major hyperscaler services
- Fortinet, Sophos solutions
- Backup systems such as Veeam, Commvault
What you can expect
- Friendly and familiar environment with open communication, where you will have room to grow and where your ideas will be welcomed and heard.
- Transparent salary, in line with the market and progressive in relation to the achievement of objectives.
- Excellent professional pension plan.
ICT department / Sales
Type of employment
6850 Mendrisio, Svizzera
100% | Permanent Contract