Work in DOS Group
Ours is a solid company that wants to expand its frontiers with a pioneering mentality and actively lives and promotes innovation. The Agile methodology, coworking environment and team spirit are an integral part of our culture and evolve also thanks to your active contribution.
Work and Family
An optimal balance between work and family is the basis for a long-term working relationship. We experiment with innovative forms of working and integrate them into the offer for our customers, demonstrating that the conscious use of technology is an enabler for business and for people’s well-being.
At this time of rapid growth, we are looking to expand our team by adding a new figure in the role of IT Support Specialist.
The objective is to better serve the needs of customers and partners by adopting new technologies to optimise their business.
organise, manage and execute technical support to end-users.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, recommend solutions to correct failures and to prevent their reoccurrence.
- Analysing situations reported by customers to determine whether the impact is minor, medium, high or critical, in order to prioritise case management.
- Fully document tickets to ensure they contain relevant and up-to-date information.
- Ensure proper follow-up and timely communication with customers.
- Ensure that customer expectations are met.
- Respond to customer emails and phone calls in a polite, courteous and professional manner.
- Dealing with stress and pressure, managing to maintain calm, politeness and professionalism at all times, even when dealing with customers who are annoyed by computer problems encountered.
- Level 1 and 2 support
- IT support to end users to ensure full workstation uptime
- MS 365 environment support
- Problem solving and perimeter identification analysis
- Remote technical assistance on PDL of worldwide users
- On-site technical support at customer sites
- 2+ years of experience as an IT Support Specialist
- Good knowledge of German and English (minimum level B2)
- Excellent problem solving and ability to prioritise requests
- Excellent interpersonal and professional customer relationship management skills
- Strong organisational aptitude
- Excellent knowledge of:
- Windows client operating systems
- Microsoft 365 Suite (SharePoint etc.)
- Mail systems such as Microsoft Outlook and their functionality
- Mobile Devices (iOS and Android)
- HW/SW troubleshooting for PCs, printers, mobile devices
- Tools to support problem identification and resolution
- Analysis and reporting tools
- Ticketing systems
- Good knowledge of:
- Windows Server operating systems
- Backup systems
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Microsoft licensing
Type of employment
6850 Mendrisio, Svizzera
100% | Permanent Contract