Work in DOS Group
Ours, is a solid company that wants to expand its frontiers with a pioneering mentality and that actively lives and promotes innovation. The Agile methodology, coworking environment and team spirit are an integral part of our culture, that will also evolve thanks to your active contribution.
Work and Family
An optimal work/family balance is the basis for a long-term partnership. We experiment with innovative forms of working and integrate them into the offerings for our customers, demonstrating that the conscious use of technology is an enabler for business and the well-being of people.
The successful candidate will be responsible for modeling, developing and maintaining enterprise applications and services that span from backend services to mobile and web solutions.
- Managing the design and development of new applications and services, mobile and Web Enterprise Applications
- Lead the Technical Team members in designing and implementing complex solutions
- Ensure software quality by providing tools and frameworks to developers
- Interact with the Design Team to provide the needed technological contribution to the service design phase
- Managing the projects, interacting with customers and suppliers
Requirements and qualifications
The ideal candidate holds a degree in computer science, has at least 3 years of experience in a similar role at a software house and has the following computer skills
- Excellent knowledge of Web Based Enterprise Architecture and relational databases (MySQL, Sql Server).
- Experience with Java is a must; experience with C#, ASP.NET, PHP or MVC Frameworks is welcome
- Excellent knowledge of OOP paradigms and design patterns
- Flexibility in independently learning and evaluating new technologies, framework and languages
- Experience with agile teams and/or knowledge of agile methods
- Good knowledge of English
The following will be considered a plus:
- Experience with docker container and orchestrator like Kubernetes
- Excellent knowledge of Mobile Architecture (iOS & Android) and Enterprise Mobile Solution
- Good knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI) and Delivery (CD) methodologies
Head of ICT
Rapporti internazionali interni
Rapporti interfunzionali esterni
clienti, eventuali consulenti IT esterni, eventuali partner
Luogo di lavoro
6850 Mendrisio, Svizzera
100% | Tempo indeterminato
Data di pubblicazione