Work in DOS Group
Ours, is a solid company that wants to expand its frontiers with a pioneering mentality and that actively lives and promotes innovation. The Agile methodology, coworking environment and team spirit are an integral part of our culture, that will also evolve thanks to your active contribution.
Work and Family
An optimal work/family balance is the basis for a long-term partnership. We experiment with innovative forms of working and integrate them into the offerings for our customers, demonstrating that the conscious use of technology is an enabler for business and the well-being of people.
At this time of rapid growth, we are looking to expand our team, to better serve the needs of the market and create new technological breakthroughs for our customers and partners.
The mission of the team is to ensure the best support services to the customer by proposing and implementing suitable solutions to support the business.
- Very good knowledge of Windows Server infrastructures (installation, operation, tuning and troubleshooting).
- Very good knowledge of the Office 365/Azure working environment and related services
- Dedicated hosting systems (Plesk, cPanel)
- Ability to design, implement and maintain on-premise installations (HPE)
- Good skills in networking, routing, L2- L3 switching, firewall (knowledge of Sophos products is a plus)
- Good knowledge of VMware virtualization systems and the corresponding Veeam backup
- Good knowledge of monitoring systems
- Problem-solving oriented, curious, detail-oriented
- Effective communication, good listening, negotiation skills
- Enjoy interacting with customers, willingness to travel
- Continuous learning
- BS, MS in computer engineering or electronic engineering
- 5+ years of work in systems engineering
- High level of personal responsibility
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English (level B2)
- Good knowledge of German and French are considered preferable
What you can expect
- Friendly and familiar environment with open communication, where you will have room to grow and where your ideas will be welcomed and listened to.
- Transparent salary, in line with the market and progressive in relation to the achievement of objectives.
- Excellent professional pension plan.
Head of ICT
ICT Division (20-25 people)
Services and information technology Computer software Internet
Type of employment
ICT/ Senior System Engineer
Place of work
6850 Mendrisio, Switzerland
100% | Permanent job