Work in DOS Group
Ours, is a solid company that wants to expand its frontiers with a pioneering mentality and that actively lives and promotes innovation. The Agile methodology, coworking environment and team spirit are an integral part of our culture, that will also evolve thanks to your active contribution.
Work and Family
An optimal work/family balance is the basis for a long-term partnership. We experiment with innovative forms of working and integrate them into the offerings for our customers, demonstrating that the conscious use of technology is an enabler for business and the well-being of people.
Support in testing and quality of the Momentum product by analysing bugs and all possible problems in the software.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing of company products/services.
- Providing technical and functional documentation of company products and services.
- Participate in planning and daily meetings.
- Develop and document QA testing procedures.
- Manage test cases related to product specifications and requirements.
- Implement test plans and report results.
- Communicate product defects to development and support in the bug tracking system.
- Validate bug fixes and conduct regression tests.
- Create scripts to automate test cases and conduct routine tasks.
- Automate End to End testing of mobile and Backend applications using technologies on the market (Selenium, Appium, REST Assured and similar)
- Test emerging technologies and in-house tools.
Your professional profile
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent.
- Previous experience working as a QA automation engineer.
- Advanced programming skills, including automation systems and databases.
- Familiarity with programming languages (Java, Node.js).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing and testing protocols.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good project management skills.
Head of Momentum
Internal interfunctional relationship
External interfunctional relations
Place of work
6850 Mendrisio, Switzerland
100% | Permanent job
PC of your choice
Latest generation interactive whiteboards
Company focused on innovation
Continuous internal training
Football available for breaks
Flexible working hours
Music CD collection
In the building Fitness gym
Street Food once a week